Old July 21st 07, 04:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
rod[_2_]

Default ASTRO: Jupiter - C8 testing

Nice work - f/50 is way up there and focusing must be a challenge let
alone the poor seeing conditions. Good luck, we still have time for
Jupiter. - Rod

Adriano wrote:
575 frames with the C8 at f/50. very poor seeing resulted in this rather
uninspiring image but the main point was to see if I finally got my
eyepiece back together the right way. Since I haven't seen much in the
way of jupiter posted here, I thought I'd throw it in here despite it's
low resolution. Hoping for steady skies sometime before it's too far
west to image at all.

Clear skies to all.