Old July 13th 03, 12:21 AM
Gregory L. Hansen

Default Little Red Riding Hood asks Grey Wolf

In article ,
greywolf42 wrote:

Sergey Karavashkin wrote in message
. com...

Yes I can send it, though in future you may be interesting to know
that there exists an option "Save as html". Copy each page and then
walk through the paper to your heart's content, as all links will be
inside your machine.

If one "saves as html" one does indeed get the text. That's what I started
by doing. However, the "links" in that html document are links to the
equation graphics. Which do NOT get downloaded when one "saves as html."

In Netscape I can "Open Page in Composer" and then save it, and it will
save all the pictures, too, if the pictures use relative links. If the
pictures have absolute links, the phone will dial whenever I try to read
the page.
--
"When fighting with sharpened Bronze, or harder Metals from the Heavens,
it is Wise to kick thy Opponent, be he a Chaldean or a man of Uruk, in his