Old January 11th 19, 10:13 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Martin Brown[_3_]

Default Mysterious radio signals from deep space detected

On 10/01/2019 23:35, Davoud wrote:
Martin Brown:
There may be only one way of opening up a wormhole near a black hole and
this is the RF emission signature it produces.

Yes, simple enough. Some beings have figured out how to generate and
use an infinite amount of energy...

The epithet "mysterious" is a bit too sensationalist for me. "...not
yet identified the process..." seems more reasonable.

The original pulsar chart recording has "LGM" written in the margin.

The pulsar explanation came later and won Professor Hewish a Nobel Prize
with Professor Ryle (for that and aperture synthesis radio astronomy).

I'm convinced the repeaters are some sort of exotic cataclysmic variable
but with the hot spot on an accretion disk round a much more compact
neutron star or black hole rather than a white dwarf.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown