Old January 11th 19, 05:07 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default Crew Dragno Slides Right

Jeff Findley wrote on Thu, 10 Jan 2019
20:25:37 -0500:

In article ,
says...

Looks like Crew Dragon has moved right again. New launch date will be
some time in February and will be determined exactly once they check
things like range availability.

I'm wondering if the government shutdown could be impacting the dates.
I'm not sure if commercial crew is considered "essential" at this time.

Possible. The story I saw didn't mention that but did mention that
'additional testing' on the ground was being required by either NASA,
SpaceX, or both.

--
"Millions for defense, but not one cent for tribute."
-- Charles Pinckney