external usenet poster

Default A Ditch Not a Wall Does it All.

On Sunday, December 30, 2018 at 5:31:58 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, December 30, 2018 at 1:58:32 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, December 27, 2018 at 3:41:39 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, December 27, 2018 at 2:11:25 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, December 26, 2018 at 5:23:12 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 1:24:26 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Done fast for little cash. People GOP Mafia put in jail can do the back work and run the backholes. Make it wide and deep.That way it will earn its keep.Filled with fresh water and its a fish farm.(trout)A gate way for boats.Swimming,sailing,fishing.Camping places along the way. It will make big $$$$$.If congress reads this the market would not be in the **** house today. Build a wall and people can dig under it,or blast it away,and it will cost so much $$$$$ .When I ran for mayor people that voted for me said this "You make good sense" Bert

DC has the most cheery trees.When the Japs hit Pearl Harbor they were almost all chop down. Bert

Yeah, who could like a Japanese cherry tree, or a German sausage, back then!

Double-A

Japs were hated the most by far.Only good Jap was a dead one.Best it was said when we win must that they could only grow potatoes,and industry never ever gain. First thing GOPers did was poor money in.Nissen cars were on the way.TVs made only by Japs.Rich GOPers had German high price cars. If you complained you were a commie. til true today. GOPer Godfather is brain washing usBert its the way of all Gods.Brt

The US made Japan put in their constitution that they would not rearm. Now they are doing it!

Double-A

They are the worlds best workers(by far) They copy the best,and then improve them.There are many here in Anaheim.Their children listed as A+ They keep 100% to them selves.I have Hoo my Chinese friend I meet him at the Senior Center.He plays ping pong(very good) He makes his living taking pictures..That is one of my hobbies as you all know. It is time the Japs had an army,navy,and airforce.The commies are on their backs.Bert

If I lived in Washington I would walk with a poster "DITCH THE WALL" However if I did the GOP Godfather would have killed me many moons ago.Bert