Old January 4th 19, 02:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default If the Universe came from a Single Point...

On Thursday, January 3, 2019 at 4:28:44 PM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Thursday, January 3, 2019 at 5:29:02 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, January 3, 2019 at 2:19:31 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, January 2, 2019 at 12:05:59 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, November 26, 2018 at 1:35:12 PM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
...nothing makes any sense any more. Nothing should exist. You and I should not

exist.

But somehow we do.

Why?

No one knows.

I'm sure there are religious Google groups .I think that is where teaching God is where to post.How say you? Bert

Yes, matters of science are best posted here, not matters of religion.. When the JWs knocked on my door this morning, I just ignored them and let them go talk to somebody more interested in that subject.

Double-A

AA the kicker is I believe when we get to the bottom line Gods could be the only answer.We have a long way to go. I am not making up stories about Gods.Japs had their God Allah 9/11 etc. mitch has a God that can do no wrong.Jews too. Fear,hunger,pain and death keep Gods going strong.Bert

Only a God could do something about death.

What? Dying with no pain Dr. do it well with cocaine. Bert