Old December 17th 18, 10:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Solar Santa $1 at Dollar Store WOW

On Monday, December 17, 2018 at 9:39:25 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Made in China.Been giving them out to my many friends.I'm a big sport for a buck.Have two in my van.They work well.Free electricity. I'm putting solar on my roof this Spring when I move to Huntington beach. By the way go to "you tube" or leisurevans,com and see what my van looks like inside.All the comforts of home.My toilet is one of my greatest inventions.It works better than Shuttle's Bert

I got a nice solar powered scientific calculator at the Dollar Tree Store. It does all the higher math functions and also hex arithmetic! Those things used to cost $100 (back when that was a lot of money!)

Double-A