Old October 16th 03, 07:01 AM
Leo

Default Dark Matter extended Halo structure of Spiral Galaxies, the origin of Lensed Einstein Crosses.

Dark Matter extended Halo structure of Spiral Galaxies, the origin of
Lensed Einstein Crosses.
If we accept that the smallest Black Holes are concentrated in the
center of Galaxies and the bigger Black Holes are concentrated inside
axial "Trees" of outer Halos, then the peculiar Lensed Einstein
Crosse could be explained in a more logical way, by proposing that
Einstein Crosses are originated by the Cross like (Dark) Matter
structure showing up if we look at Spiral Galaxies EDGE ON!.
The Massive GABHs located along the extended axis of the Galaxy
combined with the (Dark ) Matter distribution in the Disk and inner
Halo form a clear structure in Cross Form if we look at it EDGE ON.
Bradac et al. found these effects in MG0414+0534, see:
http://www.astro.uni-bonn.de/~mbradac/Work/aah3340.pdf See also N.
Dalal and C. Kochanec: This Galaxy is not seen EDGE ON, therefore
these 4 images have two by two a different lensing distance by the
different amounts of Dark matter in between them and show up as a
trapezium. The symmetry axis of this trapezium should point in the
same direction as the rotational axis of the Spiral Galaxy.
http://cfa-www.harvard.edu/castles/I...al/MG0414.html
http://universe.gsfc.nasa.gov/press/2002/020520a.html .