Old August 24th 03, 09:25 AM
Pat Flannery

Default PRA - Public's Risk Assessment on Safety

Gene DiGennaro wrote:

Good to see you back Pat! By the way, I'll have a large pepperoni with
extra cheese. Make sure your delivery girl wears a thong please!

Gene

Only if she's wearing a blue dress with FBI seizable spots on it...by
the way, a friend and I ate a medium pepperoni with extra cheese, black
olives, onion, and green peppers on it around 8 hours ago...and Linda
Tripp didn't know a thing about it...to the best of my recollection at
least.

Patrick Clinton Flannery (no kidding...that's my real name)