Old April 24th 16, 01:48 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default The EM drive gets another mention

In article ,
says...

Cornell built man amplifiers in 1950s went public after JFK was
elected in '61 and went dark again in '63 after JFK was killed
by Bush and the operation Zapata team. Ted Cruz's dad was an
anti Castro Cuban involved in that and closely tied to the Bush
gang. Prescott Bush poisoned FDR and funded Hitlers rise to power.

Wow, all of this is complete and utter nonsense.

http://www.projectrho.com/public_htm...namplifier.php

Even your link is a mix of science and SCIENCE FICTION. Yes early "man
amplifiers" were built in the 50s, but they never left the lab. There
was no lightweight power source that would have made them practical.

Yes, progress is continuously being made in the field, but the web page
above is mostly pictures of toys, drawings in comic books, and special
effects models in movies. The link you posted includes the Major Matt
Mason Supernaut Power-Limbs Pack (a child's plastic toy) and pictures of
the power-suit special effects miniature model used for the stop motion
animation sequences in Aliens.

You clearly can't separate fact from fiction and are drawn to websites
which blend the two. In your child like mind, it's all the same thing.

Powered suits using shape changing alloys were perfected in 1980s.

That's why anyone could go buy one at a Caterpillar, John Deere, or CASE
dealer, right? No? Well then, anyone could see one in operation at
military bases all over the world loading and unloading cargo from USAF
transports right? No? Hmm, then where is the evidence that they were
"perfected" if they weren't in widespread use, at least within the
military?

Silicene origami molecules improves on these elementary processes
with logical and power circuits built in at the molecular level
with no seams.

You're hilarious Mook.

No the chest mounted power supply on the powered spacesuit uses
positronium collected on the solar surface.

Yes, we all know you think you're Tony Stark. When are you going to
show off your Iron Man suit to the press?

Fusion is passé.

Sustained fusion is still not reality, so I fail to see how it is
"passe".

I merely point out here that fusion rockets are better than em
drives. They're not better than positronium powered photonic
thrusters.

This paper rocket is better than that paper rocket, but *Mook's* paper
rocket is the bestest of them all! LOL.

Silence like a cancer grows. Hear my words that I might teach you.

Oh, we all hear your bull****, loud and clear.

Jeff