Old April 21st 16, 07:24 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Rick Jones[_6_]

Default The EM drive gets another mention

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/04...ve_theory_why/

The EmDrive's thrust can be predicted (and tested), says
McCulloch, by accounting for radiation pressure from Unruh
waves. These cause the momentum to increase as the thruster
moves. McCulloch suggests the same effect accounts for the
anomalies observed when spacecraft accelerate around a planet:
they jump.

rick jones
--
I don't interest myself in "why." I think more often in terms of
"when," sometimes "where;" always "how much." - Joubert