Old December 11th 03, 01:39 AM
Jorge R. Frank

Default NASA Astronaut Breaks US Space Endurance Record

Rick DeNatale wrote in
news
On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 02:34:27 +0000, Jorge R. Frank wrote:

"Alan Erskine" wrote in
:

"Ron Baalke" wrote in message
NASA astronaut Michael Foale

is the new
U.S. space endurance record holder

I thought he was a British citizen?

Foale has dual citizenship.

OH GOD, don't start that argument again!!!!

Heh. I'd forgotten that thread, and I'll bet most of the regulars would
have as well if you hadn't brought it up. But what the hey? We've rehashed
the rail gauge argument, the Nazi slave labor argument, the Civil War
argument, the Indian Genocide argument, and lord knows how many others
recently... why *not* this one? Shoot, let's bring back "Moon Hoax", "Lost
Cosmonauts", "Mr. Gorsky", and "Alternate-timeline Apollo Crew Rotations"
while we're at it... vbg

--
JRF

think one step ahead of IBM.