Old October 30th 06, 11:01 AM
nytecam[_1_] nytecam[_1_] is offline
Senior Member

Location: london-uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich
RePete wrote:
When attaching our new Canon 350D SLR to the prime focus
of our little C5, we cannot obtain the sharpness that the
camera viewfinder (SLR) shows us.
Even though using lock-mirror, 2-10 sec. (remote) self-timer
and exposure times of 50th of a second and faster,
images taken are way to blurry (daytime).
Goddammit. What are we doing wrong ?
Reg. Pete J.

If you consider the shutter slap on those cheap entry-level cameras can
produce noticeable
blur at 1/15th to 1/30th of a second hand held, is it so difficult to
imagine blurring with a 1250mm focal length lens at 1/50th or faster?
Use a high ISO and a shutter speed of 1/1000
on a sunny day and see if the blur goes away. If not, you are doing
something else wrong, like shooting through heat waves.
Rich - What's with the cheap entry-level cameras stuff for Canon 350D - the problem is Internet gurus with a very small g !!!