Old May 12th 06, 05:18 AM posted to sci.space.history

Default screens in Apollo Mission Control

jgarman wrote:

As to the "documentary" itself... I was a bit disappointed in the
outcome. As usual, it wasn't advertised to be what it turned out to be
for those of us who participated.

Indeed. I'm almost universally disappointed in submarine
documentaries.

I do not agreed that it was
inaccurate - but it certainly was much more on the side of
sensationalism an theatrics than I expected for a History Channel or
Science Channel "documentary".

I take it then that it's been some decades since you watched either.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

Oct 5th, 2004 JDL