Old February 4th 04, 09:18 PM
Jay Windley

Default Brad Guth is......

"Guth/IEIS~GASA" wrote in message
om...

| I was referring to either a double-wide 35mm format or simply that of
| the 5cm X 7cm format, of which I don't believe they had such.

I misunderstood your point. The Hasselblads used a square 70 millimeter
film format. The Biogon lens had a 38 millimeter focal length which, with
that format, produces a diagonal field of view of approximately 70 degrees.
It was that 70mm, not the film format, that I thought you were indicating.
Sorry for the confusion; it was my mistake. I saw the number "70" and
jumped to the wrong conclusion.

Some of the later missions carried 35mm still film as well, but it was not
used during lunar surface EVAs.

--

The universe is not required to conform | Jay Windley
to the expectations of the ignorant. | webmaster @ clavius.org