Old August 22nd 18, 07:07 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_3_]

Default 3 Brane universe

On Wednesday, 22 August 2018 03:13:14 UTC+2, RichA wrote:
On Tuesday, 21 August 2018 21:10:06 UTC-4, RichA wrote:
Anyone familiar with this?

A 3 Brane is a 3 dimensional string (string theory) as a universe, surrounded by a 5th dimensional void. The idea is that our universe is a 3 Brane universe is supposedly a rectangle. So, if the universe began as a "Big Bang" and expanded spherically, how could a 3 Brane universe be a rectangle?
Secondarily, there is a theory that other universes could be similar 3 Branes, separated from ours by only a couple mm from ours yet we can't see them.

Dark matter is just leakage across the boundaries of countless, tightly nested universes.

1313½ will do the maths. It's a no-Braner. :-/