Old July 2nd 17, 01:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default Glazier making the news - arse Pararde

"Herbert Glazier"
was all over himself when Bert heard that
Anaheim will have an Independence-day Parade.
So, Bert get a permit from the police where you illegally park.

Get a Permit for you driving your Van in the Parade
as a Queer member of Anaheim's GLBT-Q folks.

Paint on both sides of the Van, in Large Letters, dayglow:
*********
"Swine Glazier, Face ****ter & Criminal Graveyard Vandal"
*********
and below that line, in large letters, black on white:
*********
"I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex
& an IQ of 122", & "I know how everything works."
: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

SwineBert, TV will put you on the News 5, 7 & 11.
LA Times, Full page for you! You'll be famous!