Old March 8th 07, 09:02 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle
kT

Default The 100/10/1 Rule.

Herb Schaltegger wrote:
On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 11:19:55 -0600, kT wrote
(in article ):

Herb Schaltegger wrote:

Bwahahahahahahahahaa!
Get your head out of your ass and realize that money makes the world go
round.

And apparently you've got it to burn. Don't worry, you can print more.

How does a notional tiny-payload expendable SSTO make any kind of economic
sense?

I thought I just explained to you that useful payload is increased by an
order of magnitude, by designing the booster stage itself to be payload?

Plus, I've designed a nosecone engine carrier that can return a 100
million dollar engine to a soft landing anywhere on Earth, so you get
the engine back too.

Gosh, and I thought we were dealing with mathematics and physics here.

Gosh, see above.

Yes, try eating money in space. About the only thing I can think to do
with it in space, is to wipe my ass with it.

And satellites around the world, for that matter.

The crackpots are out tonight.

Well I'd agree, since it's still morning in most of the U.S. when I post this
(and early afternoon for the rest of the western hemisphere). Not even
remotely close to "tonight", crackpot.

You're a universally coordinated crackpot.

--
Get A Free Orbiter Space Flight Simulator :
http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/orbit.html