Old March 8th 07, 06:56 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle
Herb Schaltegger

Default The 100/10/1 Rule.

On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 11:19:55 -0600, kT wrote
(in article ):

Herb Schaltegger wrote:

Bwahahahahahahahahaa!

Get your head out of your ass and realize that money makes the world go
round.

And apparently you've got it to burn. Don't worry, you can print more.

How does a notional tiny-payload expendable SSTO make any kind of economic
sense?

Gosh, and I thought we were dealing with mathematics and physics here.

Gosh, see above.

And satellites around the world, for that matter.

The crackpots are out tonight.

Well I'd agree, since it's still morning in most of the U.S. when I post this
(and early afternoon for the rest of the western hemisphere). Not even
remotely close to "tonight", crackpot.

--
You can run on for a long time,
Sooner or later, God'll cut you down.