Old March 13th 16, 10:27 AM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default Einstein's Special Relativity: The Root of All Evil

A debate has just started he

http://www.debate.org/opinions/do-yo...-on-relativity
"Do you think Einstein should have been awarded the Nobel Prize for his work on relativity?"

I voted NO of course. Here is my argument (in case it gets deleted):

EINSTEIN KILLED PHYSICS Einstein's 1905 second postulate was false - actually the speed of light does depend on the speed of the light source. He camouflaged the falsehood by disfiguring space and time, and so physics became the Harry Potter science as we know it today (moving object gets shorter, traveling twin returns younger etc.).

Pentcho Valev