Old February 12th 09, 11:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default The Speed of Dark (was - Milky Way rotates . . .)

oc If a BH has entropy,then it ought to have a temperature. still by
their definition black hole should not supposed to emit anything. So I
theorize a very fast spinning BH emits some radiation from its event
horizon along its equator ??? Possibly its mass density might fit in
??? I read the higher the mass the lower it would radiate(be colder)
My thought is BH gravity is so great its proving it can dislodge
particles from space just a trillion trillion an inch out side its event
horizon. This fits well with our thinking oc Well some where
Heisenberg's uncertainty principle must jump in this tiny space.Possible
I can throw in QM fluctuations (foam) in the tiny area??? Most
certainty my particles always in pairs theory can be used. No question
of that. The great BH gravity can annihilate particle pairs(oh Ya)
Well I know some of these thoughts fit. I also know I love the type
writer you sent me It even helps my grammar??? TreBert PS What if a
black hole is like a big positive particle,and all space energy is
negative,and they merge just that trillionth trillionth (Planck length)
outside the event horizon???