Old July 25th 03, 12:23 PM
Matrix Reloaded

Default Moon in Corvus

(Octa Ex) wrote in message ...
On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 20:05:04 -0400,
(JOHN
PAZMINO) scribed these bits:

CS
From: Claudio Solis
Subject: Moon in Corvus
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 06:48:44 +0000 (UTC)
CS
CS Can Moon be in Corvus constellation or just brushing by?
CS I guess that applies for Auriga, while Sextans, Cetus,
CS Orion, Ophiucus and ??? perhaps some other constellations
CS are to be given credit. How can I know for sure if Pluto
CS is in Bootes or Coma Berenices? Is there a text about
CS "extrazodiacal" constellations and the planets?
CS Thanks, Claudio
http://puck.dhs.org /extrazodiacal

You wrote this some long while ago? Pluto is in Ophichus.

Have a look on http://www.heavens-above.com/
here you can get star charts with the planets marked so you can see
which constellation its really in. I have been trying to track down
Uranus. Also I have located Vesta several times, even when close to
the moon. I need binoculars for observing these. Pluto is too dim
for me!

Pluto is near Eta Ophiuchus

There are 88 constellations so there are 76 extra zodiacal
constellations. Heavens above also has these listed.

Thank you very much! This was a _very_ hečpful link!

I have made some effort to categorize myself:

http://puck.dhs.org/new.zodiac/new.zodiac.html