Old November 16th 06, 09:07 AM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_4_]

Default NASA Astronaut on Columbia Repair (and others)

On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 20:58:50 -0600, Herb Schaltegger
wrote:

Now you understand why many of us finally killfiled him - he spouts the
same nonsense over and over again and just completely ignores
information to the contrary.

....Lessee, if we had to come up with a "Strongly Urged Killfile List",
who'd be on that one permanently?

Brad Guth
Craig Fink
Wbua Znkfba(#)
Charleston
"jonathan"(*)
Thomas Lee Elfritz (**)
~CT aka "Stuff4"
Eric Chomko
Bob Haller aka "hallerb"
William Mook
Alan Erskine (***)
"scott grissom" (**)
Greg Kuperberg
Fred J. McCall
Nicholas Fitzpatrick
Nomen Nescio
Andre Lieven
BlagooBlanaa
Daniel Joseph Min(**)

Secret987

....And, of course, anyone from talk.bizarre or the net.kooks types who
crosspost from their respective pigpens to our group. Note that I may
be missing one or two, like that one moron who was bitching about the
Texas U. AeroEng department for kicking him out because he was a
psychotic, or that fat retarded bitch who was "scott grissom's" little
sycophant a few years back.

....Note that I didn't list Tony Lance there. While his drivel hasn't
been seen around here for a while, the "Big Bertha" posts are
sometimes too stupid to pass up for a laugh, especially since there's
some concensus that Lance might have been using a modded copy of
Racter all along to generate those things.

[Thinks]

....Heh, I finally posted that killfile list after all. Took me long
enough, huh? Either way, this list comprises the most known, regular
or semi-regular trolls that pollute this newsgroup - not to mention
usenet - way too much for most people's tastes.

(#) Filtering on just the last name will be sufficient to remove all
of this psychotic troll's postings and those of his equally psychotic
family's, save for those of "Charleston".

(*) Absolutely NOT to be confused with Jonathan Silverlight, who is a
valued contributor to this group.

(**) Uses many aliases.

(***) Alan's not actually a troll per se, but he's raised the ire of
quite a few trolls who pollute the group with accusations of his being
a child molester/pervert/democrat to the point that it's easier to
just killfile his name to get rid of them all.

OM
--
] OMBlog -