Old January 18th 05, 06:25 AM
Uncle Bob

starlord wrote:
Not having much to do but dry out everything after last weeks 4inch of rain,
and with a good clear sky, I went to the corner and set up. I watched cars
going by and nothing much going on. I was thinking of closeing up shop about
8pm when a guy came over and we ended up talking about the price of parts
and the building of a scope. So I do think there's going to be a new ATMer
in the months ahead.

After he left, a man and two kids came over, they got to see Saturn and then
the moon too and I handed out a few leftover stickers from JPL. We talked
for a good 15 to 20 mins before they got real cold and had to leave.

I've got to repaint my signs next month so people know what's going on.

A productive evening!
I am thinking about a sign for sidewalk work.
Something in masonite with interchangable target boards to indicate the
current target. Sort of like the ones realtors use.

Available:
The Universe|Solar System| --interchangable, velcro or hooks.
|Saturn|Jupiter|Mars|Luna| --interchangable, velcro or hooks.
Inquire within.

Currently, 10:24pm Monday, on Mt. Tamalpias in Marin County California,
visibility is about 20 ft in dense fog. Earlier, a hole appeared above
my house and I was able to see Saturn. But it closed rather quickly.

Clear Skies,
Uncle Bob