Old February 24th 17, 09:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Friday, February 24, 2017 at 11:45:00 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 2:43:44 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 2:35:23 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 12:57:39 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Now 44F as of 12:45 PM PST here in Gresham. Slight wind out of the west at 4 mph. Dry so far. Sun through clouds. Humidity 64%. Snow predicted for tomorrow! At first they said a "dusting". Then they started talking about an inch. The way these forecasts have been underestimated this year, before we are through, we will probably have a foot!

Had a nice lunch with Kim yesterday at the China Garden Buffet. She is all enthused about opening a restaurant, if we can only find an "angel" to back us!

Double-A

AA Take one of those empty eating places in that plaza.Talk to the landlord with kim.Get 3 months free rent by putting in Kim type eating place.Its better than being empty.The landlord is you angle.You can promise him the world,and he might give you a chance.Sandy has no big bucks My rich lady I want to invest in M&M this April. I really like M&M its been good to me.I want to be worth big bucks in 2017.Have three things on the fire. Lots of luck.Give the landload your best shot. Does Kim make Asian food?Tia Chinese Jap ? TreBert PS seeing Sandy now twice a week WOW

Kim knows all about making Korean and Chinese food like we get at the Buffet.

Have you thought about doing maintenance on apartments for landlords? I thought that might be another application for M&M.

Double-A

I francized M&M in Ma. and Florida will do it here in Calif.Also put it out like Tupper ware.There is $1,000,000 to be made with $50,000 investment. I will have an ear operation soon.then away I go. If I did apartments I would have Trump as a customer O ya TreBert

Imagine that!

Currently 40F here in Gresham as of 1:45 PM PST. Light mist. Forecast snow never came. The closest was all the hail that fell yesterday afternoon, which left the ground a little white overnight. Looking forward to February being over!

Double-A