Old May 11th 13, 09:37 AM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.sci.astronomy
Dave Liquorice[_2_]

Default The Sky at Night since Patrick's death

On Sat, 11 May 2013 08:06:48 +0100, N_Cook wrote:

OK I've just watched a 1/2 hour version of the programme and tried to
work out what's wrong with it. Here's a summary of what happened.

Didn't you just post that for the 20 min version? What are the
differences?

The extended version had some pretty and technical stuff on Eceladus
with another UCL? expert .
Also a piece on ISS mounted Earth-view camera systems which should have
been on BBC Click rather than S@N , fair enough editing out.
I record the first BBC1 witching-hour transmission and time shift to
view next day. Then record a BBC4 version and fast forward through most
of it.

Ah, no quote marks or sensible trimming of the quoted text...

My DSAT PVR has decided to blow up, or at least not provide any power to
the LNB on either of it's LNB connections. So have yet to see the 1/2
hour version... Guess what I'm going to be doing RSN. B-(

--
Cheers
Dave.