Old January 22nd 04, 02:41 PM
The Ruzicka Family

Default Hubble Economics - modern math?

Because said opinion was stupid and baseless.

It was only "stupid and baseless" in your own opinion. You're certainly
entitled to your own opinion! What is unnecessary though, is criticizing
others who do not share your opinions. That's being a bit narrow-minded and
intolerant.

You do not know me.

Nor, obviously, you me.

You're absolutely correct. I know as much about you as you do about me.
That's why I don't go out of my way to make unprovoked dumb-ass comments
about you. I'd appreciate the same respect.

My comment wasn't "dumb-ass." It was based on your idiotic post.

Again, an opinion based upon information gleaned from years of data
collection is not idiotic. While you may not share that opinion, that does
not in any way invalidate it. What IS idiotic and childish are the arrogant
and narrow-minded comments you seem to think you're obligated to make. No
one asked you to join the thread. If all you do is try to tear down other
people when they make, in YOUR lofty opinion, statements that you think are
"stupid" or "idiotic," (and I've seen you do this before) then all you do is
prove yourself to be rather petty.

But tell you what....knowing as how you need to always have the last word,
you go right ahead and respond to this with more childish and unnecessary
comments. I'll go back to ignoring you, and you can "claim victory" over
another "loser." That should stroke your ego quite nicely!