Old July 6th 07, 01:39 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam,sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro.ccd-imaging,alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video
tempgal

Default WANTED b/w grayscale connectix quickcam for windows

Are you interested only in black and white? I have an old Connectix that
works through the parallel port but it *may* be color. I only used it once
or twice, a long, long time ago and have no way to test it since XP won't
support a parallel port camera. The manual covers Grayscale, Color Quickcam
and Color Quickcam2, so that doesn't help.

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 20, 11:36 am, (Si Ballenger) wrote:
On 18 Apr 2007 21:33:57 -0700, "

wrote:
WANTED black and white grayscale connectix quickcam for windows PC
email us if you would like to sell yours.

What price are you willing to pay?

hello,

im willing to pay $10 - $15 dollars for them