Old April 23rd 07, 04:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Skybuck Flying

Default Zeppelin with TL lights and scrolling logo's flies over at night.

Zeppelin with TL light bars and scrolling logo's 7-up and cola, flies over
at night about 22 years ago in The Netherlands.

Looks like a UFO.

Has anybody seen this Zeppelin ?

Maybe the 7-up/Coca Cola company knows more about this because they
sponsored it.

My dad thought it was a zeppelin to celebrate the 200th year anniversary of
the USA ?!

It made a slight humming sound, that woke me up as a little kid and I went
to my parents and said I hear something.

They went back to sleep, 5 minutes later I said, I really hear something.

My mum listens and indeed says I hear something too, my dad walks to the
balkony and opens the doors and there is this big UFO hovering/flying over
our house.

I am scared and standing behind the curtains... peeking at the ufo. I can
remember seeing the 7-up and coca cola logo's scroll by, I couldn't read but
I did recgonize those logo's from the softdrinks I drank at my grandma's
place.

Bye,
Skybuck.