Old April 24th 06, 05:02 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

"NoTroll" wrote:

"John Griffin" wrote in message
. 1.4...
"Brad Guth" wrote:

The pictures you say I "don't believe in" are a product of
the science you say I don't believe in. Ain't that funnier
than a herd of monkeys ****in' in a 1956 Buick?

You have monkeys, and a 1956 Buick? (I'm seriously
impressed)

No monkeys (except equivalently, you on a string that I pull
when I want you to jump through another hoop or something).
No Buick, either, but I do have a 1969 Cougar.

Let's see. A Mustang is a pony car. So a Cougar must be a
pussy car.

I bet you think a Swedish car is a Vulva.

Oh, wait...that's the first time you've ever heard that word, and
it would require far more than your complement of half-assed
brain cells for you to concoct a paronomasia, even one as obvious
as that one.