Old April 24th 06, 05:00 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

"Brad Guth" wrote:

The probability of life on Venus disappears into the roundoff
error, Crazy Brad, even if you use the highest-precision
arithmetic unit ever devised (pencil). You just wouldn't
bother with that many decimal places.

John Griffin (aka pagan fool on the hill of NASA's incest
cloning), What has any of that incest crapolla and ovbious
bigotry got to do with other life having existed/coexisted on
Venus?

Translation: "waaaaaaaaaaaa!"

I can almost feel the ground shaking as you vent your frustration
over being unable to refute what I said.

"What does the probability of life on Venus have to do with life
on Venus," the ****in' moron asks. BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!

You're the one having first made the claim that life on Venus
was and always has been 100+% impossible,

Try to show me where I said that.

Just kidding. You lie. I have described possible life on Venus.
You haven't, because you're too ****ing slow for any such ideas
to develop in the mush between your ears. You rave that there's
life there, but you can't provide the first minim of either
evidence or rational argument, and you can't even postulate any
life forms. ****ing moron, can't even play your own game.

yet you can't even
come close to proving that analogy, or even offering us a
viable swag as to whatever's supporting that pathetically
narrow mindset, other than your arrogance, greed and bigotry
that's running amuck as you fornacate upon everything in
sight.

Tantrums like that would be more amusing if you'd space them out
a little better.

Obviously you can't even honestly deal with the terms
"existed/coexisted", which is another perfectly clear as a
'chapel bell' sign that you're absolutely nothing but an
incest clone of a brown nosed and thereby butt-wipe certified
minion of the Third Reich, or of something far worse.

Wipe the spittle off your surroundings, Crazy Brad. Calm yourself
and tell me what you think of the Venusian life forms I've
described.

-
Brad Guth