Old April 23rd 06, 05:30 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

Incoherent Dork "Brad Guth" wrote:

Bookman; the regular laws of physics helped put men on the
moon six times. What intelligent people don't believe in are
Guthian "laws of physics", since they consist solely of the
beliefs and delusions of Brad Guth.

I believe it's called; put up or shut up. I've asked for your
hard-science, yet lo and behold, it seems that other than your
infomercial-science, you haven't got squat to work with. Why
exactly is that?

1) you don't have to be all that intelegent in order to
believe what your eyes are suggesting, as per there being
something that's a whole lot more atrificial (aka intelligent)
looking than not about Venus.

2) You only need the regular laws of physics in order to tell
yourself of what's doable and of what isn't all that doable.

3) My "beliefs and delusions" are certainly a whole lot better
off for humanity and that of our environment than those of
your's or that of our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush).

Speaking about Venus:
Surface Temperatu more than 400 °C (750 °F)

Why have you recently dropped that temperature from a previous
480°C?

snicker snicker snicker snicker snicker snicker
snicker snicker snicker snicker snicker snicker
snicker

That's actually quite an impressive temperature drop of 80°C.

If he had said "more than 479," would you have gotten so excited
about it?

Note that after 480, "more than 400" could be an increase of 80,
for all you know.

Even the other official infomercial average temperature of
454°C is considerably hotter than your wussy 400°C. I must
say that I very much like your cooler temperature.

"More than 400" is lots hotter than 454, Dumb Brad. It could be
4000.

For some odd reason the official NASA page isn't working.
(must be getting updated to that new cold wave of 400°C
temperature that you've specified)
http://www.spds.nasa.gov/planetary/f...venusfact.html (The page
cannot be displayed)

The mean surface temperature of Venus, as given by NASA, is
864 °F (464 °C).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_(planet)

Damn, he was right! That's more than 400! (No, I don't mean 400*
399*...*2*1)

Venus gets so hot during the day that it could melt a lead
cannonball. The temperature rises to 484 degrees Celsius on
the side facing the Sun.
http://kosmoi.com/Science/Astronomy/Solar/Venus/

Damn, that's hot! More than 400!

Venus - Temperatu ~890°F
http://www.windows.ucar.edu/tour/lin...ook/java_cb/cb
_venus.html

Venus is scorched with a surface temperature of about 482° C
(900° F). This high temperature is primarily due to a runaway
greenhouse effect.
http://www.solarviews.com/eng/venus.htm

That's pretty ****ing hot! More than 400!

Venus, from ORRERY: the Solar System in action. Second closest
planet to the Sun, ... raising the surface temperature as high
as 490°C http://www.harmsy.freeuk.com/venus.html

Whoa! Imagine that...more than 400. How unpleasant.

As you can plainly see, you're by far the coolest Venusian guy
in town at 400°C.

It's amusing to see you, having absolutely no experience with
plain seeing, and emphatically proving that right here and now,
presume to tell someone else what he can plainly see.

Towns on Venus are under the surface. There are about a dozen
completely separate ecologies under ground on the planet. They
have had no contact among themselves in the 83 million years
since the surface became unlivable when Venus was caught directly
in the path of the largest CME in the entire history of the sun.
Even today, that's know among all advanced Venusian species as
"The Great Solar Loogie." In a dozen countries on Venus, the
humanoids just barely got their holes dug when that gob smote the
**** out of Venus and ****ed it up. They used to have steak and
eggs for breakfast. Now they eat worms and other burrowing
creatures, some of whem eat humanoids whenever they can. There
are thousands of other species, some of which went underground
with the humanoids and some that grew up there. They even have
endangered species. There's one kind of worm that you can't eat
even if it crawls right out of the wall into your kitchen. I
don't think that's fair. Do you? Who would know, anyway? This
news comes from a confidential source who has contacted the Venus
guys and taught one of them remote viewing, in case you're
wondering how I know this.

Why don't you go there at your earliet opportunity, Brad? No
pressure suit required.

Oddly, as dumbfounded as you are, whereas you don't even
realize how right you are.

Huh?! Another wannabe sentence dies aborning.