Old April 23rd 06, 05:41 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

The pictures you say I "don't believe in" are a product of the
science you say I don't believe in. Ain't that funnier than a
herd of monkeys ****in' in a 1956 Buick?

You have monkeys, and a 1956 Buick? (I'm seriously impressed)

Stupid, off-the-wall question, Stupid Brad, based on a stupid,
off-the-****ing-wall superstition.
I am one ****ing "nonJew" that I would like to have around for a
few more years.

Why are you taking such valuable time of your supposed nonJew expertise
for going postal?

I rechecked to see if I've missed anything. Nope, there's not a damn
thing that's constructively contributed as to the topic of other life
existing/coexisting on Venus.
-
Brad Guth