Old April 23rd 06, 05:24 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

Bookman; the regular laws of physics helped put men on the moon six
times. What intelligent people don't believe in are Guthian "laws of
physics", since they consist solely of the beliefs and delusions of
Brad Guth.

I believe it's called; put up or shut up. I've asked for your
hard-science, yet lo and behold, it seems that other than your
infomercial-science, you haven't got squat to work with. Why exactly
is that?

1) you don't have to be all that intelegent in order to believe what
your eyes are suggesting, as per there being something that's a whole
lot more atrificial (aka intelligent) looking than not about Venus.

2) You only need the regular laws of physics in order to tell yourself
of what's doable and of what isn't all that doable.

3) My "beliefs and delusions" are certainly a whole lot better off for
humanity and that of our environment than those of your's or that of
our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush).

Speaking about Venus:
Surface Temperatu more than 400 °C (750 °F)

Why have you recently dropped that temperature from a previous 480°C?

That's actually quite an impressive temperature drop of 80°C.

Even the other official infomercial average temperature of 454°C is
considerably hotter than your wussy 400°C. I must say that I very
much like your cooler temperature.

For some odd reason the official NASA page isn't working. (must be
getting updated to that new cold wave of 400°C temperature that you've
specified)
http://www.spds.nasa.gov/planetary/f...venusfact.html (The page cannot
be displayed)

The mean surface temperature of Venus, as given by NASA, is 864 °F
(464 °C).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_(planet)

Venus gets so hot during the day that it could melt a lead cannonball.
The temperature rises to 484 degrees Celsius on the side facing the
Sun.
http://kosmoi.com/Science/Astronomy/Solar/Venus/

Venus - Temperatu ~890°F
http://www.windows.ucar.edu/tour/lin.../cb_venus.html

Venus is scorched with a surface temperature of about 482° C (900°
F). This high temperature is primarily due to a runaway greenhouse
effect.
http://www.solarviews.com/eng/venus.htm

Venus, from ORRERY: the Solar System in action. Second closest planet
to the Sun, ... raising the surface temperature as high as 490°C
http://www.harmsy.freeuk.com/venus.html

As you can plainly see, you're by far the coolest Venusian guy in town
at 400°C.

Why don't you go there at your earliet opportunity, Brad? No pressure
suit required.

Oddly, as dumbfounded as you are, whereas you don't even realize how
right you are.
-
Brad Guth