Old April 23rd 06, 05:10 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

"Brad Guth" wrote:

John Griffin,
So you're not the least bit opposed to China establishing
their LL-1 platform, and of their logically creating the one
and only LSE-CM/ISS ?

You could say that.

However, you couldn't say anything related to whatever I said.
It made you cry so hard that you were barely able to snip it.

By the way...there is not one rational reason to believe
there's life on Venus.

Obviously you don't believe in pictures, not even the likes of
any 36 look/pixel worth of our own radar images. Obviously
you also don't believe in the regular laws of physics, or
believe in any form of science that rocks your sinking fleet
of sorry ships.

The pictures you say I "don't believe in" are a product of the
science you say I don't believe in. Ain't that funnier than a
herd of monkeys ****in' in a 1956 Buick?

BTW; Since when has intelligently designed life that has since
evolved been all that rational?

Stupid, off-the-wall question, Stupid Brad, based on a stupid,
off-the-****ing-wall superstition.

Other life as having come about via pure happenstance is often
found as being a whole lot less rational. Obviously, other
than human life, you and of your naysay bigotry on steroids
doesn't take such irrational forms of other life into account.
And yet you can't but wonder why I call folks like yourself,
as having no regard for other life, as being certified Third
Reich.

No, really, I don't wonder at all. I know you do that because
you're a ****ing idiot.

ET's with a sufficient degree of their applied duh-101
technology, whereas most certainly should be doing just
perfectly fine and dandy, especially since there's no local
shortage of clean and 100% renewable energy at their disposal.

What's so irrational about any of that?

BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Cool irony. Who knows how irrational a
cogent version of that wannabe sentence might be?

Brad, did you know that Superman was fiction?

But at least "Superman" utilized the regular laws of physics
to his advantage, obviously believed in radar imaging and
seemingly gave back to the rest of us way more than a flying
hockypuck worth of his honest consideration on behalf of
humanity and that of our environment (Unlike yourself, I don't
think Superman ever so much as contributed flatulence),
whereas you're not ever going to be a happy camper until every
last Muslim and/or nonJew is either quite dead or sequestered
as your personal brown-nosed minion status, and you get to
take control over every last drop of their oil.

I am one ****ing "nonJew" that I would like to have around for a
few more years. On the other hand, the world would be a far
better place without The Pervert Mohammed's primitve cult and its
slavish drones, for sure. Anyway, as you know, the primitives'
oil would never have been discovered, except for surface pools,
without the intervention of modern humans.

By the way, Superman predates radar imaging by one hell of a long
time.

Further by the way, are you familiar with the term "lift yourself
by your bootstraps"? Since you're stupid, and you mentioned your
idiotic belief that a comic book superhero respects the "regular
laws of physics" that you couldn't understand if you had another
thousand years to try, I have to explain that this question
relates to Superman flying around with no means of propulsion.
See, the thing is, you can't lift yourself that way. A simple
force diagram would show you why if anything would, but it won't.