Old January 6th 04, 02:00 PM
Aidan Karley

In article , Dr John Stockton wrote:
To edit it, perhaps; but I do not have good access to the original
materials. It would need to be a collective effort.

And "Kev" wrote in article
:
I groaned when I read "Astronomy" (the USA mag) peice on mis-conceptions /
lack of education. Some of the quotes / questions were cringeworthy.

Not having opened this month's "Astronomy", I'm wondering if you've
just volunteered yourself to re-write part of this article for Steven
(assuming Kev is talking about this month's edition).

Here's a few links from Google (I think I used "astronomical"
"blunder" and "common error" in several searches) to spike your collection.
http://observers.org/tac.mailing.lis...ober/0449.html
http://www.amnh.org/naturalhistory/e...0200_pick.html

--
Aidan Karley,