Old October 17th 17, 07:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Are Robots illegals on planet Earth?

On Saturday, October 14, 2017 at 2:32:04 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, October 13, 2017 at 1:41:43 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 12:44:36 AM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
I notice lately
a lot of places
on the internet are
predjuice against robots.

What happen to progress?

I thought they were suppose
to make life easier..

Some places I try to enter
they want to make sure first..
that.. I am not a robot.

Do robots have trouble seeing street signs????

Robots Lives Matter.

We all need robots to handle the menial tedious jobs no one likes to do..

Like building cars.Driving the cars they build.Like winning in chess.Going to Mars.Well we can still wash the cars.We can still eat the crops they harvest.Its scary thinking they can plug into our women,and they give the women a 100% better orgazim O ya.TreBert

It's been a log time since I've beaten my computer at chess. I have to consider the rare stalemate to be a victory!

Double-A