Old November 22nd 16, 12:57 AM
WA0CKY WA0CKY is offline
Senior Member

That's a difficult one from your skies. It was rather easy from my much darker skies. Looks quite different in LRGB than it does in HALRGB as I tried it both ways.

Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by slilge View Post
During September full moon season I imaged Abell 82 in Cassiopeia. At that time I had two setups running at the same time for eight nights in a row. This is from the "highres" Meade ACF setup, the other scope was the Celestron RASA (so I had Meade and Celestron singing in perfect harmony ;-)

In spite of over 14 hours of exposure time the bright skies didn't allow for a good signal/noise ratio.
Abell 82 has a similar structure to M27, but the "ears" can only be seen very faintly in my image.

Taken from Berlin with a 10" Meade ACF on an AZ-EQ6 mount, SXpress Trius SX694 camera, 21x20min Ha, 23x20min OIII. Image resized to 0,68 arcseconds/pixel.

Stefan