Old August 11th 15, 04:44 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Vath

Default How many degrees in their orbit do the planets travel in one Earth year?

On Tue, 11 Aug 2015 09:28:10 -0600, Chris L Peterson
wrote this crap:

On Tue, 11 Aug 2015 11:09:40 -0400, Lord Vath
wrote:

I see I won't change your mind. I went to a very prestigious high
school and it was assumed that I would go to a prestigious college
that required Latin.

I don't think there are any. Certainly, none of the most prestigious
colleges require Latin, nor have for a long time.

Why don't you share with us the name of your prestigious high school,
your prestigious college where you got your prestigious math degree?

Sure. Why don't I give you my birthdate and my social security
number, too?

My high school was called, "Our Lady of Kiss My Ass," And my college
where I got my math degree was, "Byte Me University."

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe