Old June 6th 13, 03:09 AM posted to sci.space.history
Jan Philips

Default reference to Andrew Chaikin's book

On Mon, 8 Apr 2013 19:43:22 -0700 (PDT), OM
wrote:

On Sunday, March 3, 2013 12:33:22 AM UTC-6, Jan Philips wrote:
On Wikipedia, it says that Andrew Chaikin's "A Man on the Moon" says

that at the time of Apollo 8, some people didn't believe it was real.

(I read the book about 4 years ago.) Can someone tell where in the

book that is? In the chapter on Apollo 8? What part?

...I'd have to pull my copy of Andy's book out, but ISTR you may be thinking of the Flat Earth Society.

Thanks - this message is so old I almost missed it.

The FES is not in the index. Do you think it is in the chapter on A8?