Old September 4th 11, 03:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2

Default Singularity and Infinitely Fast Actions

Well time and singularity do relate. First thought on fast action if
no computers is the actions of the human brain. I read it can fire
around 200 times per second.Hmmm Now I just read our up to date
computers fire away at 2 billions times faster(Wow) That to me is
infinity fast. That means all my thoughts possible in one year a
modern computer can do in 3 seconds (WOW) That is infinitely fast.
Its no wonder they talk of "superintelligent computers" Its scary.
TreBert