Old July 27th 18, 04:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_2_]

Default Big Bang Never Was !

On 27/07/2018 4:37 PM, Daniel60 wrote:
Whisper wrote on 24/06/2018 1:45 AM:

No it is true.

Almost certainly it is false.Â* Big Bang is theoretical.

Big Bang is a fact.

No, all credible scientists say it's a theory.

All scientists know it is a fact. Listen to the scientists talk
about it on How

the Universe Works on Science Channel.Â* Logic dictates there was a
Big Bang

between ten and fifteen billion years ago.

100% disagree.Â* Big bang never happened.

Ah!! Whisper disagrees 100% ... so The Big Bang *must* be garbage ...
yeah!! Right!!

Trust me - there is zero chance of 'big bang' being real. It's simply
illogical on so many different levels. We can 'see' less than
0.0000000000000000001 % of the universe, so 'extrapolating' from that is
a futile exercise.

We only took to the skies less than a 100 yrs ago, discovered telescopes
a few centuries ago etc. Do you really think our current theories will
survive in 1,000, or a million yrs? Historians will look back on this
period & laugh at our 'big bang' theories.

: )

---
https://www.avg.com