Old May 3rd 17, 06:41 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Davoud[_1_]

Default Falcon 9 landing (close-up), 1 May 2017

StarDust:
It gives humanity a hope to go and live some where else in the universe...

Repealing general relativity, are we?

but there will be no Indians to steal from or enslave this time.

If we got where ever it is your fevered imagination tells you we are
going, which we are not going to do, but if we did, how do you know
there wouldn't be primitive sentient beings there just begging for
abuse? For their own good they should dwell only in impenetrable swamps
or perhaps on the slopes of active volcanoes, where they breathe
noxious fumes.

God bless the meek, because they shell see GOD!
Jesus

Jesus couldn't have said that because he knew how to spell "shall" and
he didn't use exclamation points (no punctuation in Aramaic or Hebrew).
And scholars dismiss the notion that the Sermon on the Mount was s
historical event. Some other Jewish guy wrote that.

Yes, only the strong will leave earth, meek will stay with a polluted, ruined earth, but survive.

You need to stop snorting that stuff before your brain and your septum
are completely destroyed.

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm