Old May 14th 17, 12:15 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default Space Shuttle Documents

In article , john
Szalay says...

Jeff Findley wrote in
:

In article ,
says...

On Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 9:21:15 AM UTC-7, Greg (Strider) Moore
wrote:
Well we'd love to see a lot more of you!

Thanks :-) ... I may lurk for a while. Seems quiet in this group tho'

Ken

Very quiet. Usenet News isn't exactly bleeding edge tech anymore.

yes, but still better then the fake news on the browser web..

LOL, depends who's posting! ;-)

Jeff