Old July 17th 17, 12:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default Horsemeat found in IKEA meatballs

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
Is nothing sacred any mo

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07...-arrested.html

The noTroll clan makes theirs from roadkill ... and they
don't get sick ... just retarded, mostly from drooling ...

So?
Plenty of people throughout the world eat horsemeat.
And in India if you get caught butchering "Grandma" cow, ......they
will be very very mad at you.

I personally still refuse to eat SEA BUGS, with all those icky wriggling
legs, .....even if they want to call them lobster and shrimp, they are
still bugs.

but you eat fur burgers ... just sayin' ...

My BAD.
I keep forgetting that you think anyone who prefers WOMEN over MEN,......is
just too icky for you to think about.

So I'm guessing you prefer a big German sausage in bed ?