Old February 16th 17, 10:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

Default I need a lab to study Cancer Cells

"hanson" wrote in message news
http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 [1]
"reber G=emc^2" wrote
I have fresh ideas. I can bring a new light on cancer.

Please help you all,and I will tell my methode.TreBert"
I Hope to find a cure for breast cancer"... after he said:

"I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
an IQ of 122", & "I know how everything works"
__** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__,

who is pimping himself with his addiction & obsession
to lie, plagiarize, to parrot, throw buzzwords around but
has no idea what they mean... AND he behave like a
dog that barks into the night at a distant noise he knows
nothing about.... but is compelled & driven to do this:

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
to "Anon Y Mouse" & 8 other Glazier-****-eaters, as seen
in [1], by the Full Swine & Criminal Graveyard Vandal Glazier.

PS2:
Glazier is at the bottom of the barrel of communist
US Jews who are traitors that have whored down
this nation. How they did it is seen above and why
so, is described & detailed by the eminent Jewish
Scholar Harold Wallace Rosenthal ||R:|| in his epic
http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT

PS3:
Hanson is at the bottom of the barrel of white trash US Crackers who live in
single wide trailers with their mothers and suck hind teat everywhere they
go.