View Single Post
Old March 12th 15, 09:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Thursday, March 12, 2015 at 12:34:16 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

AA Sunny and still getting warmer, Still painting the sky light blue with a 4 inch bush.

A roller might work too!

Hope to get Huntington Beach shore pictures done in 35 minutes.I'm leaving out Valley Girls and the pier. TreBert

But including some nude Valley Girls in your paintings might really help sales! I don't see many Valley Girls around Gresham. They're mostly over in Hillsboro, the Silicon Forest. Gresham is more native Oregon culture. Most men actually wear long pants.

The main Multnamah County Library I went to yesterday was really over built in the grand old style. The ceilings must have been 30 feet high and ornate, even on the second floor. It had a grand staircase and big old portraits hung on the walls. It seems to have been built in an era when a library was really meant to be a temple of knowledge. Lots of wasted space.

The Gresham Library is very sensible, but not as big as the Tigard Library which has two stories.

Now 66F here in Gresham as of 1:45 PM with sun through puffy clouds, and con trails.

Double-A