Old April 18th 21, 04:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

Default Pyramids-How Were They Built and What Do They Serve -Extraterrestrial Knowledge

On Saturday, April 17, 2021 at 10:16:58 PM UTC-7, wrote:
palsing wrote:
On Friday, April 16, 2021 at 9:46:16 PM UTC-7, wrote:

So you're another one that claims the universe in infinte.
I'll put you down.

I have no idea if the universe is infinite or not. All I said is that Olber's Paradox has been refuted.

A paradox is not refuted. It is a paradox and "wrong" to start with.
A paradox is RESOLVED to show why it is wrong.

It seems you have not read anything I wrote in the past 3m
or of you did did not understand a word.

In an argument with a Hillbilly who claims the universe it
"obviously" infinite in time and space why would anyone bring
up Olbers Paradox?

Obviously to refute the claims the universe is infinite.

And equally obviously anyone that has been banging on about
the universe starting with a big bang ~13 bn years back is
quite aware how Olber's paradox was supposedly "recently refuted".

You are just making a fool of yourself.

--
, 17 Apr 2021]
You know you're a hillbilly if #45:

So, you are unable to provide evidence for your claim that the universe is not infinite. Got it.