Old April 12th 21, 01:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
R Kym Horsell[_2_]

Default Pyramids-How Were They Built and What Do They Serve - Extraterrestrial Knowledge

wrote:
As we know the speed of light is broken all the time.

NO, absolutely never, as dictated by the laws of physics.
Sure, I can scan my vision from one side of the Andromeda galaxy to the other, BUT nothing significant is actually moving that way.
Please cite just one example of the c speed limit being exceeded by something meaningful !

As we've pointed out many times before the universe is 100 bn light years
in diameter and grew to that size in less than 14 bn years.

I.e. the speed of the edge of the universe is "apparently" moving
at ~3c.

--
[FTL!]
The radius of the observable universe is therefore estimated to be about