Old April 10th 21, 12:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Andrew W[_2_]

Default Pyramids-How Were They Built and What Do They Serve - Extraterrestrial Knowledge

casag... wrote in message ...

As we know the speed of light is broken all the time.

Not by any moving matter.

Everything is made of energy, including matter, and can change its state.
Modern scientists have already done it. They have teleported particles.

Shadows and spots of light can move faster than the speed of light.

Specified locations don't count. Nothing physical goes faster than light,
even particles in a collider etc.

In higher dimensions there is no locality.

Even the edge of the univrese has moved faster than the speed of light
and for all we know (we dont find out for another 50 bn years)
continues to do so.

The universe is infinite and as such has no bounds, limits or edges of any
kind.

And no specific locality. If you admit that the universe is infinite then
you're already half way there with higher understandings.